Two-way Radio Communications Redefined for Taiwan
July 8, 2013
Motorola Solutions showcases digital solutions for improving efficiency, productivity and savings in public and private sectors
TAIPEI, Republic of China -- July 09, 2013 – Government and private enterprises in Taiwan continue to take advantage of industry-leading digital integrated voice and data communication solutions to improve their efficiency and competitiveness. Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) has been enabling this in Taiwan with a wide range of digital solutions from its MOTOTRBO™ portfolio.
Designed with a robust mix of features to increase workforce efficiency, productivity and safety, MOTOTRBO™ digital two-way radio solutions can benefit government & public services, and high growth sectors in Taiwan such as , building and construction, hospitality, transportation and logistics, to name a few. State-of-the-art MOTOTRBOTMXiR P8600 and XiR P6600 series of portable radios; MOTOTRBOTMXiR M8600 series of mobile radios for mounting in vehicles; and the world’s thinnest two-way digital radio SL1K. To top it all, the Linked Capacity Plus software can also help existing MOTOTRBO™ radio users to upgrade to digital trunking cost effectively.
- MOTOTRBO™ digital two-way communication system is an industry-leading DMR compliant portfolio of standards-based solutions from Motorola Solutions. MOTOTRBO™ uses digital technology to create versatile and customizable business essential solutions, while delivering capabilities such as trunking, secure communication, voice privacy, multiple talk groups, transmit interrupt and a wide range of software-based options.
- MOTOTRBOTM is designed to keep pace with the organization’s growing business and operations; the backward compatibility to analog radios facilitates graceful and paced migration for enterprises to move to next generation digital communication, while protecting the earlier investments.
- MOTOTRBO™ solutions are backed by the industry’s largest Application Developer Program (ADP) for professional digital radio systems, with a network of more than 400 licensed developers and 85 application solutions worldwide. Applications include text messaging, GPS location tracking, telephony, work order ticket management and dispatch, telemetry based solutions and several more innovations.
- MOTOTRBO™ is based on TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) digital technology which is inherently spectrum-efficient, and doubles the radio communication capacity within an existing spectrum license. It also helps increase talk time from a battery by up to 40 per cent over analog, all of which translates to significant savings for the users.
- The MOTOTRBO™ digital series of XiR P8600, XiR P6600, XiR M8600 and SL1K deliver exponentially increased communication capabilities. Some models offer new and industry-leading features such as intelligent audio technology, embedded Bluetooth audio and integrated Bluetooth data, full colour display, voice announcement, integrated GPS, as well as canned and free-form text messaging.